5575 113th Street
Seminole, FL 33772
3 Bed • 2 Bath • 2 Garage • 2,485 ft2
Buying a new American Housing home is worth the investment. If you’re like most homeowners, you lead a busy life and you don’t have the time or money to invest in maintaining an older structure.
• Our NEW homes can be personalized to your specific taste and style.
• Floorplans are customizable to your specific needs.
• Choice of elevation (roofline/exterior façade).
• Choice of ceiling - 9’4” volume or 8’ vaulted.
• Steel reinforced concrete-block construction.
• Built to Florida’s stringent hurricane code.
• Front impact-resistant windows and custom hurricane shutters.
• Energy-Star® rated appliances.
• Lower homeowner's insurance rates for new structures up to code.
• Energy-efficient quick-recovery hot water heater.
• 200-Amp Square-D copper electrical wiring.
• CAT-6 phone & data wiring, plus USB outlets for your devices.
• Insulated windows, doors, exterior walls and ceilings.
• Foam insulated block walls.
• Updated materials, fixtures and appliances.
• 1-year builder repair/replacement warranty.
• 2-year systems (plumbing, electrical) warranty.
• 10-year HVAC parts warranty.
• 10-year 2/10 structural warranty.
• Fewer repairs and less maintenance.
• Updated fire safety features, such as hardwired smoke detectors.
• Begin with a clean slate - no clutter or unwanted foliage.
• Our NEW homes are completely move-in ready!!!